Wells Fargo always brings the best for its customers and their credit cards are an example to prove that. Being the fourth-largest bank, Wells Fargo has high standards and so are the standards for their credit cards. keeping track of your expenditures, maintaining your finances, and managing your payments was never so easy before you knew about the Wells Fargo.com credit cards.
You can also become a member of the Wells Fargo family by getting approved for their credit card. Wells Fargo bank offers great convenience, money management, and protection to its users so that you can pay your bills in a secure manner.
In this article, you will learn all that you need to know about www.wellsfargo.com/creditcards.
Best Well Fargo Cards
Following are the best Wells Fargo cards for this year:
Wells Fargo Rewards® Card: This card is best for gas rewards
Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card: You can get approved for this card even with a bad credit
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card: Get a number of rewards
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® card: The best choice to make for cashback
Perks And Rewards
- 0.00% introductory APR for 15 months.
- Flexible reward points for travel, gift cards, merchandise, cash redemption, and more
- 5x rewards points on gas, grocery, and drugstore purchases for the first 6 months
- 1x points on other purchases.
- You can use your reward points for 5years
- $0 annual fee
- Get up to $600 protection
- Chip technology for international acceptance and better protection.
Eligibility Criteria For www.wellsfargo.com/creditcard
The most confusing thing about the Wells Fargo credit card is the approval. Sometimes people with bad credits get approved without any hassle, while sometimes you get rejected despite having a good credit score and credit history. There is no hard ad fast rule to set the approval criteria from the Wells Fargo bank. However, some basic requirements for creditcards.wellsfargo.com that are given below:
- You should be at the age of 18 by the time of applying.
- You must have a bank account at Wells Fargo.
- You must be a legal citizen of the US, and hold a national identity card number.
- Your social security number should be valid.
- The applicant should have a physical address.
- You haven’t applied for any other credit card or Well Fargo card before.
- The applicant must not be involved in any delinquency.
Apply For A Well Fargo Credit Card
- Go to https://www.wellsfargo.com/help/apply/
- Navigate the credit cards page and select your credit card. Click on the Apply now button below the page.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to provide all your basic information including your name, address, zip code. Date of birth, and SSN.
- Continue with your information and click for the next page.
- You will be required to provide your financial information before your review and submit your application.
- Fill all the required fields with authentic information because one wrong move can cancel your approval.
- Although Wellsfargo don’t currently accept pre-approvals, but you can try pre-qualifying by visiting https://apply.wellsfargo.com/creditcard
Wells Fargo Credit Card Phone Number
If you want to apply directly through calling Wells Fargo, just dial 1-800-642-4720 and talk to the customer representative. Provide them with all your information, and your application will be submitted. You can also inquire about the application approval process by calling the same number. If you have applied by mistake, you can also call them to cancel your credit card application.
Activate at www.WellsFargo.com/ActivateCard
If you are lucky enough to get approved without any issue, then wait for your card to come. you can also track your card with the tracking code given to you in the notification. Login to your Wells Fargo account through www.wellsfargo.com/signin and enter the code in the ‘track your card’ section. once you receive the card through the mail, this is what you have to do:
- Visit the sign-in page of Wells Fargo www.wellsfargo.com/login
- Navigate through your account and search for the card activation section.
- Open the page and you will be directed to www.wellsfargo.com/activatecard
- to verify your account by entering your basic information again. Make sure the information matches the one you provided in your application form.
- After that, enter your credit card number, your SSN, and the credit card security code.
- Submit all your information, and you will receive a confirmation notification right away.
- Your card will be activated within the next 24-hours.
Activation By Phone Number (877-294-6933)
You can also activate your wellsfargo.com credit card over the phone. All you have to do is make a call at 1-877-294-6933 and provide them with your information, your credit card number as requested.
Wells Fargo Credit Card Payment Methods
If you want to be eligible for a loan and keep your credit history protected from any unpaid debt, then on-time payment is a must. Make sure you spend according to your credit limit to maintain your FICO score and good credit history. To make a Wells Fargo credit card payment, you can try the following ways:
Pay bills Online
- Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/online-banking/bill-pay/
- Go to the payment page by clicking on the transfer & pay tab.
- Enter your SSN id, credit card number, and security code.
- Enter the amount payable and select the payment date.
- Recheck the information provided and submit your payment.
- You will receive a confirmation message, after which you can also check your account balance.
Over the Phone
Wells Fargo has separate phone numbers for every task so that you never find yourself waiting on the phone line while you are in a hurry. If you don’t have internet access, you can make payments on your Wells Fargo credit card by calling them. Dial 800-869-3557 and provide them with your bank and credit card details.
Wells Fargo Card Services,
P.O. Box 51193,
Los Angeles, CA 90051.
Lookup for ATMs and bank locations for Wells Fargo near you and make your payments in person.
WellsFargo.com Customer Support
Wells Fargo’s customer support team is always ready to help you by every means.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Wells Fargo Online®
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
International calls are accepted at Wells Fargo customer service. You can call toll-free from most countries using international access codes.
Deaf or Hard of Hearing Customers
TDD/TTY: 1-800-877-4833, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Telecommunications Relay Services calls accepted