This year’s best-unsecured card award goes to Indigo because it provides its users more than expected perks of a credit card for bad credit.
This card is an ideal choice if you want to build your credit and improve your credit history from bad to good. The best part about applying for this credit card is that if you are not fully sure, you can pre-qualify for the card and apply when you are ready.
Isn’t that awesome? However, you may find the annual fee of $0-99 higher than other unsecured cards available. Let us see what else you need to know about managing your indigo credit card account.
Perks and Benefits
Like any other credit card, Indigo’s unsecured card offers you several added benefits that will make building up your credit easier and more fun for you.
- There is no purchase intro APR or balance transfer fee with a regular APR of 24.99%. It seems like a nice thing!
- You will be charged no cash advance fee for the 1st year of your card activity. $5 or 5% will be the fee afterward.
- The foreign transaction fee is only $1.
- Although the card carries no smart chip, the card is fraud protected if being lost or stolen.
- You can pre-qualify for a card without impacting your current credit score.
- Don’t worry if you have bad credit because this is a credit builder card.
- You can easily access your account anytime with your mobile.
- The account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
Register and Create Account
For logging in your Indigo credit card account, you first need to create one. A few simple steps will easily register your account so that you can easily manage your finances as you want.
- Go to https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/Register
- Enter your account number, date of birth, and social security number.
- Click on the next page and fill up all the required fields including your personal and financial information.
- Submit your information and create a username and strong password for your account.
- You are now successfully registered for an Indigo credit card account.
Login to your Indigo Card Account
- Visit https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/account/Login
- Enter your username and password to sign in your account. It is always recommended to click the Remember me tab when signing up for a new account so that logging in will be easy the next time.
- In case you forget your password, click the “ Forgot username or password link and reset your ID or password by entering your username, SSN, date of birth, and last 4 digits of account.
- Once the password is reset, you can easily sign in your Indigo credit card account.
Things you can do by signing in my Indigo account
Following are the activities you can do with your online Indigo account:
- Paying bills
- Checking status
- Shop online
- Check balance
- Apply for loans
Phone: 866-946-9545, 1-866-502-6439
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477.