Who doesn’t love traveling? Everyone loves to explore the world; the most exciting part is when you are in the plane sitting in your seat and looking at the world below you. so how about making this flight full of perks and excitement? How about making this flight a means to earn more bonus points to your credit?
Yes, you can really earn up to 30,000 bonus points on your credit card. And if you are a traveler of jet blue flights, then what else would be much better for you than applying for a jet blue credit card?
Jet Blue credit cards were first issued by American Express, but now they are attached to Barclays Bank Delaware and provide its cardholders with lots of bonuses and rewards.
Types of Jet Blue Credit Cards
- Jet Blue Master Card (no annual fee)
- Jet Blue Plus Card
- Jet Blue Business Credit Card
Perks and Rewards
- The jet blue card earns you 10,000 bonus points in the first 90 days on the purchase of $ 1,000
- Jet blue plus card and jet blue business card earn you 30,000 bonus points on the purchase of $1000 within the first 90 days.
- No annual fee on the jet blue card
- The jet blue card offers 3x points on JetBlue purchases
- Jet blue plus cards and jet blue business cars offer 6x points on JetBlue purchases.
- You can earn 2x points on grocery stores and restaurants
- The jet blue business card also offers you 2x points on office supply stores
- Also offers 1x points on everything else
- Charges no foreign transaction fee
- You can save flat 50% on each eligible inflight purchase
- Also gives you 5000 bonus points on your account anniversary each year.
- Free first checked bag along with three companions on jet blue operated flights.
- Jet blue plus cards offer trip delay insurance.
- $0 fraud liability protection
Eligibility Criteria for Jet Blue Cards
Like every other credit card, applying for jet blue credit is not like buying a cup of tea. Not everyone can benefit from jet blue master cards. To apply for jet blue credit cards, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for jet blue cards:
- The applicant must be a legal resident of the United States
- The required age for jet blue master card holder is 18 or above. But the applicant smaller than 18 will not be approved.
- For applying for jet blue credit card, your credit history must hold a score of 690 and no less.
- Finally, you shouldn’t be involved in any black or unlawful activity.
Before applying for a JetBlue credit card, you have to keep in mind a few things like the APR is potentially high according to your creditworthiness. Though jet blue plus card offers you 12 months with 0 introductory APR if you have made balance transfers within 45 days of your account opening. But after that, it starts to charge 17.49%, 21.49%, or 26.49% on purchases and balance transfers accordingly.
Apply for Jet Blue Master Card
When it comes to applying for jet blue master cards, there is only one method given by Barclay:
For applying online, you can just visit the above-given address or follow these simple steps:
- First of all, visit the official page of JetBlue Master Card https://www.myjetbluemastercard.com
- There you will three options, JetBlue card, JetBlue Plus card, and jet blue business card
- Click the one you would like to apply for.
- This will take you to another page.
- Now you will see a blank form asking about your basic information
- Fill the required field with the appropriate information
- Once you have completed filling out the form, click Apply at the bottom of the page
- This will successfully apply to your card
After applying for your credit card, you have to wait for its approval, once it is approved and you have your card in your hand, the next thing you have to do id to activate it. for activation of your jet blue credit card, you can follow either of the below-given methods.
Activate Online at https://www.barclaycardus.com/servicing/activate
As the jet blue cards are issued by Barclays Bank Delaware, so to activate your jet blue cards online you can visit the Barclays credit card activation website or enter the above-given address. Once the page is opened. You have to follow these simple steps
- The page will show you two bars asking for the username and the password since you are not a member now, so you will skip them both and click the bar at the bottom saying Activate my account now.
- It will take you to another page, where you have to give your personal information
- First, enter the last four digits of your social security number
- Then give them your birth information
- After that, put your account number and security code respectively
- Now choose your occupation
- Finally, tell them your citizenship
- Now click continue, and it will proceed to the activation of your card.
Activate Over the Phone
The quickest way to activate your jet blue master credit card is over the phone call. All you have to do is to dial the toll-free number 1-877-408-8866, select your language and start the process, they will ask you some simple questions regarding your personal information the same as in the online method, so keep your documents in front of you and answer their questions. You’ll have your card activated while on the call.
Activate Via Mobile App
There is another way of activating the jet blue card which is through the mobile app. If you are an Android user, visit the google play store and download the app from there and start activating your card. And if you are an iPhone user, just visit the app store, download the mobile app, and activate your card.
Activate by Sending Mail
You can also activate your card by sending a mail. Just send them a mail at either of the following addresses and you will have your card activated.
- General Correspondence Card Services: P.O. Box 8801 Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
- Credit Card Billing Disputes Card Services: P.O. Box 8802 Wilmington, DE 19899-8802
- Credit Bureau Disputes Card Services P.O. Box 8803 Wilmington, DE 19899-8803
- Credit Balance Refunds Card Services P.O. Box 8746 Wilmington, DE 19899-8746
- Physical Address Barclays Bank Delaware 125 South West Street Wilmington, DE 19801
Once you have activated your jet blue credit cards you are able to update your account information, transfer a balance, update a pin number, pay a credit card, check available credit, and check your current balance.
Jet Blue Credit Cards Payment Methods
To make the payments of jet blue master cards, you can choose either of the following ways.
You can make the payments online by visiting the Barclays official website and logging in to your account. Once you have logged in to your account, select make my payments, select the amount you have to pay, select the account, and then click Pay.
Jet Blue Card Payment by the Bank
You can also make your payments via the bank.
If you have an account in the Barclay Bank, then visit the bank nearby you, and make payment through Barclays telephone.
If you aren’t a Barclay account holder then you can make payment through your respective bank by following the same process.
Jet Blue Card Payment Over the Phone
The easiest of all, you can make your payment by calling jet blue customer service at 1-866-928-3104. All your payments will be cleared over the phone.
Jet Blue Master Card Customer Services
In the end, if you need any kind of help and support regarding your jet blue credit cards, you can feel free to call and contact them as they are available anytime for your service.
You can contact them through the following ways, whichever suits you:
Fax number: (866) 823-8178