Kroger Rewards MasterCard is a great option if you shop at any Kroger store on a regular basis. The rates and cash backs it offers are not that much. However, this card can prove very useful if you shop at any Kroger store or any grocery store owned by Kroger.
There is no annual fee and you don’t need a great credit score as well. I would recommend it to if you shop at Kroger store or gas station a lot and have a good credit card for other things.
The APR rate is also very decent. Other Perks and advantages are also explained here for you. This MasterCard is provided to you by the US Bank.
Perks and Rewards
- The APR rate is very decent as compared to some other cards.
- For the first year of card application, you’ll receive great discounts for gas at Kroger Stations.
- You earn 1 fuel point at every $1 purchase at Kroger grocery store.
- 1.5 cents cash back at every $1 purchase.
- For any average fuel consumption, you’ll be able to save $17 per month.
- You’ll earn rewards by shopping at any store owned by Kroger.
- If you pay your bill through this card, they will pay you $600, for any damage to your phone.
- You can refund your amount when seller won’t accept returned item.
- No foreign Transaction fee.
- No annual fee.
- Zero fraud liability rate.
- For all customers, every 1,000 points you earn gets you $5 in free groceries.
- Most new members will receive a $100 money back offer.
Like all other card providing services, Kroger also have some terms to agree with before you apply for their cards.
- You must be 18 or more to be eligible to apply for their card.
- All applicants must have a permanent residence in the US.
- Applicants must have a US based Nation ID card.
- You can only apply for one card at a time with one ID card number.
- The rewards are only applicable on Kroger stores or stores owned by Kroger.
- The account number and SSN must be valid.
Apply for Kroger Rewards MasterCard
The application process of the card is pretty easy. There are two ways for you to apply for the Kroger Rewards MasterCard. All of them are explained below for you.
Online registration at KrogerMasterCard.com
- Click the link www.123rewardscard.com .
- Now, click on the Apply Now button to apply for the MasterCard.
- A form will be opened.
- Provide your shopper’s card number, personal information, home and income.
- Click to agree in the terms and conditions.
- You’ll receive an approval notification in a few minutes after you apply for the card.
- If you don’t have a shopper’s card number, you can ask for it from any Kroger store.
- You would receive your card in 7-10 business days.
Apply through phone
You can call at 888-219-1822 anytime for on phone applications. Just give them your basic information and you’ll receive a confirmation message after sometime.
Login or Activation
As you receive your card, you have to activate it before you use it or redeem any rewards. The activation service is explained step by step here.
Sign in at www.krogermastercard.com
- Click on www.123rewardscard.com .
- You can see a login tab at the top right corner.
- Click the login tab.
- A new tab will be opened.
- Provide your account username and password there.
- Your account will be logged in.
- Now click on “activate my card” and you’ll be done.
Activation Through phone
You can easily activate your card once you receive it by calling at 888-200-9959. Give them your SSN for verification. After that they will ask you for your card number. Give it to them and within a minute you’ll receive a notification that your account is activated.
You can pay your credit card amount by the following methods.
- Visit www.123rewardscard.com .
- Login your account.
- Provide password and username.
- Next click on the pay now tab.
- Link a bank account by providing your account number.
- Select the option from full payment or partial payment.
- Now click on pay.
Payments through Phone Number
You can also call 844-237-0593 and pay through your phone. Just tell them your account number and payment amount and you are good to go.
Payments through Mail
If you want to send your payments by mail, keep in mind the last date. That is because mails usually take 3-5 days to reach to the address. You can send paychecks. Make sure your card number and account number is also mentioned in the mail with the check. Their mailing address is given below:
U.S. Bank National Association
P.O. Box 790408
St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
Customer Service at krogermastercard.com
The Kroger MasterCard customer or card member service is 24 hours. You can call them at any time for all your queries at 844-237-0593. If you are outside of US, call them at 701-461-1593. You can email them from the “Email Us” option. They also have a mailing address for customer correspondence. The address is:
U.S Bank National Association
P.O. Box 6349
Fargo, ND 58125-6349