Choose The Right Backpack
Obviously, if you would like a backpack that will accomplish the task when you live out of a backpack.
So quality is the first element that you can think about.
The next thing to remember is the thickness of the rucksack. Plan a ride to ski or do something else like hiking that needs heavy clothing and special gear like air guns, knife etc. The size of the pack is essentially a feature of what you do. The smaller backpack would not be a better one, unless you go skiing or do anything else.
Smaller bag = < 55 liters (about).
I fly with a backpack of 40 liters individually. This has more than enough space to write and blog my wardrobes, toiletries, travel documents and my work.
It is almost always appropriate to fly with the luggage on flights (although, before going to airport, I ‘d also recommend reviewing the airline guidelines).
Having a Smaller Backpack also Makes You More Mobile.
Life is better to walk or stow on a bus, train or tuk-tuk, or to save yourself.
It won’t be so difficult to work if you’re late and need to take the fee. You will catch the train or bus that you would otherwise miss.
The Osprey Farpoint (I use the 40-liter) is the best travel backpack that money can purchase. The Osprey Fairview was another for women.
Each of them has two main sections, each one with several compartments and a special laptop room. They are also incredibly comfortable to wear, with chest, waist and coated shoulder straps, to distribute load equally and avoid back and shoulder pain. The Ospry Farpoint / Fairview is a front loader, which means it can be packed like a suitcase, instead of being top loading annoyingly like a lot of bags are.
You don’t have to pay the check-in fees when you go to the 40-liter version. Cost!
There are 55 liters in both of these packets if 40 liters are too small for you.
I would recommend that you should not go larger than 70 litres if you want a bigger container.
Get The Right Gear
There are some simple things that everyone wants like a high quality backpack and a durable pair of shoes when it comes to backpacking equipment.
However, it becomes what equipment you need for your trip after this kind of thing.
For others, others equipment is important but for others unnecessary.
Here are some travel devices that can be useful to survive off the bag:
- Packing Cubes – Put the packaging process together and simplify it (more on this).
- Global adaptor for travel – the best friend of a backpacker, especially one who wants to travel to many countries.
- Locks of TSA bags – You may want to keep your things safe because you’re working out of a suitcase. Particularly useful for hostel stay.
- Microfibre-light towel-Takes up even less room than a standard towel and drying unbelievably soon, which is a positive thing.
Check my article here for a full list of the best path equipment for backpackers.
PACK LIGHT, PACK SMART
On this one move depends his entire effort!
Second, build and adhere to the product list. See it when you plan to travel, change it and refer to it afterwards when the packing is necessary.
Below is a sample packing list for a hot climate tour:
- 1 pair of shoes
- 5 t-shirts/shirts (+ summer dress for ladies)
- 2 pairs of shorts/skirts (+ swimming shorts/bikini)
- 1 pair of trousers/ Tactical pants
- 1 hoodie/long-sleeved top
- 5 pairs of underwear
- 1-2 pairs of socks – if you’re travelling to a hot climate, you’ll be wearing flip-flops or sandals most of the time
- 1x pair of flip-flops/sandals
- Toiletries bag
- Shower stuff
- Bug spray (for most hot and humid climates)
- Sun cream
- Deodorant/cologne/perfume – roller deodorant is better than spray
- Makeup (ladies)
Be sure that any liquids that you bring are less than 100 ml in your toiletries, otherwise you may take these away while you are on the airport safety. Using this package to assist you.
If you want a towel, that’s all right, but I would suggest to have a light towel to save space.
Below are few bonus tips to pack light: Roll, don’t fold – rolling the clothes allows more room rather than folding them so fewer wrinkles are more useful.
Multiplication – Wear the bulkiest travel clothes to conserve weight and room on the luggage. Don’t want surprise charges at the airport struck, right?