A helicopter accident took the life of our star, Kobe Bryant, and buried him in the hearts of people forever. He was known to be the most versatile football player. He had proved himself to be the athlete with the characteristics of “hard to play against” and “God-gifted.” He was used to winning, and people were used to seeing him conquering. Even during his college times, he was known to be the best football player in Lower Merion.
He made an outclass image of himself and did everything to keep pace with that image. But how can we know about his success rate? We can get an idea through the knowledge of the number of NBA rings he won. This little rant will help you to get to know the star you searched for in a better way and all about his success.
A Little Go-through of Life of Kobe Bryant
He was an American Sportsperson who made his way to the National Basketball Association after being famous as a young footballer in his college, Lower Merion. He spent his 20 years in NBA playing for Los Angeles Lakers and ruled there. Following the footsteps of his father, Joe Bryant, he soon gained all the attention and learned the tactics. He is known for his pairing up with a colleague named Shaq. People loved to see both of them together on the field.
How Many NBA Championship Rings Does Kobe Bryant Have?
The athlete kept the game-high both off and on the court. He was known as a great shooter and a fighter with a ball in his hands. He knew he had the abilities, so he polished them in the best possible way. He had a list of accomplishments that are stated as follows.
- He had won 5 rings in a total of 20 seasons of NBA championships. He won 3 NBA rings along with the Shaq and two NBA rings alone.
- He was an All-Star in NBA eighteen times.
- He was an affiliate of the All-NBA crew for 15 periods. This group consists of the best players in the NBA championship.
- He had also been a member of the All-defensive Team of the NBA many times.
- In year 2008, he was entitled as the Most Valuable Player (MVP) of the NBA.
- He had also received Bill Russell’s NBA finals MVP award two times.
Breakdown of Championships Won – NBA Titles
- The first NBA title was won in the year 1999 to 2000. The Lakers were playing against the Indiana Pacers and won by 4-2.
- The second NBA title was won in the year 2000-2001. Here the Lakers were playing against the Philadelphia 76ers and won by 4-1.
- The third NBA title was won against New Jersey by 4-0. It was played the next year in 2001-2002.
- The fourth NBA title was played against Orlando Magic and was won by 4-1 in the year 2008 to 2009.
- The last NBA ring was won by the Lakers against Boston Celtics by 4-3 in the year 2009 to 2010.
The Shaq-Kobe pair won the first three NBA titles together from the year 2000 to 2002. They were doing fine together but had some arguments and decided to part ways.
Kobe Bryant has proved himself at every age of his life. He had always been the “light of the court.” His achievements are so much to be written down in a single article. He is the person who will always live in the hearts of the people. An accident cannot erase him from the hearts and the history of NBA superstars too.