At some point in time, we all might have planned a trip to Goa either with our family or friends. Some might have succeeded in their plans and some might be still planning to visit. Goa is a place where every time to visit there you will find something new and adventurous places over there.
You can easily book a hotel in Goa for your stay. The climate here throughout the year is favorable for visits here. People enjoy the natural beauty on the beachside. You can enjoy the great nightlife here, so it is better to take one of the best hotels near the beachside so that you can enjoy it.
The overall whole of the Goa is a place that is a must-visit place. Here is a list of places that is popular among tourists. Let’s have a look at them.
Read More: Best Time To Travel To Maui
- Baga Beach: if you are in Goa the major attraction here is its beaches. The bag beach is the most famous and the most happening beach in Goa. It is known for its yummiest Goa-styled food and the most happening nightlife. Here on this beach, you can enjoy water rides and sunbathe during the afternoon time. You cannot stop your feet to groove to the music at night. This beach is situated in North Goa.
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls: It is a four-tiered waterfall that is the most amazing waterfall in India. The view of milky water flowing downwards is breathtaking. The greenery around the waterfall makes it more beautiful and a must-visit place in Goa.
- Mangeshi Temple: This temple is dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Shiva and is considered to be one of the largest and oldest temples in Goa. This temple has a seven-floor octagonal-shaped lamp tower which when tightened on the festive nights grabs the attention of many of the tourists there.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus: This is one of the ancient churches that is a major tourist attraction that was built in the 16th century. This church is a perfect example of Baroque architecture. The mummy of St. Francis Xavier is kept here which makes it a more tourist attraction place.
- Calangute Beach: This beach is the Queen of beaches in Goa. The golden shining sand and the soft sounds of sea waves are a major attraction here. Here you will be pampered with sun lounges, shacks, clubs, and restaurants. All the visitors will enjoy visiting here.
- Anjuna Beach: This beach is stretched to thirty kilometers. Long-heightened palm trees and unusual rock formation is the major attraction for the people who like the natural environment. People who are party freaks must visit this beach because the nightlife here is super happening.
- Museum of Christian Art: This is the only museum in Asia that represents the origin of Christianity. This museum is having many beautiful paintings, furniture, sculptures, etc. that grab the attention of people towards it.
- Palolem Beach: It is a beautiful crescent-shaped beach with stunning views. It is one of the finest beaches in Goa which have white sand. You can enjoy water sports and Goa special dishes. Even the Tibetan market shops here will provide you with therapies that will relax your mind.
- Se Catedral de Santa Catarina: This church signifies the magnificent architecture and is considered to be one of the largest churches in Goa. The church is having tall church boasts that are around two fifty feet and also has a large bell that is also famous among people as a golden bell.
- Sinquerim Beach: This beach is surrounded by palm trees and it is the best place to enjoy your own company or the company of your power-packed friends. This beach will amaze you with the views of the historical fort near it named Aguada fort.
- Church of Saint Francis Assisi: Another unique church with architecture that is featuring the styles Corinthian, Tuscan, and Baroque styles. The interior of the church is very beautiful which makes tourists more excited about it. The woodwork done inside the church adds more to the beauty of the church.
- Chapel of Saint Catherine: this church was built to mark the victory of the Portuguese general. The simple architecture of the church holds a major significance in the past. It is the first church built in this region with an ecclesiastical structure.
- Candolim Beach: It is a beach spot where you will enjoy the beauty and environment there. It is a famous place that is popular among the tourists where they come and relax. The huge dunes available here are a great attraction for people.
- Fort Aguada: is one of the iconic forts of Goa that is situated at the most breathtaking location. From this fort, you can view the massive waves of the Arabian Sea. It has a very ancient lighthouse. Even the prison cells in this fort are so complex that makes it worth a visit place in Goa
- Chapora Fort: This fort became popular after the movie DilChahtahai and now it has become a major tourist attraction place among young people. This fort offers a beautiful view of Vagator beach.
- Corjuem Fort: This is one of the surviving inland forts of Goa. Though it is small in size it has great popularity among the people. This fort is surrounded by the river Corjuem which is why it is named Corjuem fort.
- Maruti Temple: Whenever you visit Goa and you are present there on Tuesday, then this temple is a must-visit place. This temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman and you will see the rush of people here every day.
- Wax World Museum: It is Goa-styled Madame Tussauds where you will see the max statues of many of the Indian famous personalities. Even some of the scenes of history are depicted here in the form of paintings and pictures.
All these places stated above are worth a visit. So never miss a chance to visit them whenever you plan your trip to Goa. Also, plan your stay in a hotel that provides all the facilities that you need.