In the recent past, most patients who suffer from respiratory complications have sought relief from various devices that help enhance normal breathing. These devices provide an alternative therapy to drugs and other supplements. AirPhysio is one of the most trusted OPEP devices available in the market. It has received great online hype, leaving some people wondering if it really works.
So, Does the AirPhysio device really work? Yes. Unlike drugs or immunity-boosting supplements that have to be absorbed into the body first, AirPhysio works instantly. Once the mucus gets dislodged from the lung tissues and airways are unblocked, normal breathing returns, and you begin to feel better.
AirPhysio is one of the devices that has widely been scientifically researched and proven. Furthermore, it is recommended by doctors worldwide. If you are wondering whether or not to buy an AirPhysio or if it really works, keep reading this article to learn more about this amazing device and how it works.
Designed and patented by TAn in Australia, AirPhysio is a breath training OPEP device approved by pulmonologists and doctors to improve normal breathing in patients with respiratory problems. AirPhysio works by expanding your lung airways, eliminating excess mucus and other pollutants from your lung tissues, making it easier to breathe again.
AirPhysio is commonly used as a preventive measure and treatment for respiratory conditions such as cystic fibrosis, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), bronchiectasis, atelectasis, etc. It is also suitable for smokers, the elderly, swimmers, deep-sea divers, singers, etc.
With all the online hype, does AirPhysio live up to its expectations? Does it really work? The answer is yes. It works quickly. If you have been reading AirPhysio device reviews online, you can agree with us that this device is scientifically proven and works effectively. Most users have reported that AirPhysio works instantly.
While drugs and immune-boosting supplements have to be absorbed in the body before working, AirPhysio works immediately. Once you blow air into the device, it creates a vibration to your lungs that removes mucus, blocking the airways pulling it out towards the throat. When the lung airways are unblocked, you begin to feel better.
Generally, your lungs generate mucus that protects them and eliminates bacteria or pollutants. Unfortunately, some respiratory diseases cause the lungs to produce excess, thick and sticky mucus that block the airways, making breathing difficult. The advantage of having an AirPhysio device at hand is its effectiveness in clearing the excess mucus hence regaining normal breathing.
For effective use of the AirPhysio, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Blow air into the AirPhysio. This creates pressure in the lungs, thus opening the respiratory tract.
- Step 2: Once the respiratory tract opens, the excess mucus will be separated from the tissues of the lungs and pulled upwards to your throat; this makes it easier to cough it out.
- Step 3: Repeat the process above several times to completely remove all the mucus from your lung tissues.
Take note: Use your AirPhysio device two to three times a day for about 10 minutes. The more you use the AirPhysio, you get better, and your respiratory health is restored.
Being a unique device, AirPhysio has several advantages that its users enjoy. Here are some:
- It is portable – AirPhysio is compact and small in size, almost the size of an inhaler, making it possible to move around with it easily. It fits in most pockets.
- Works immediately – Unlike respiratory drugs and immune boosters, it takes AirPhysio a few minutes to dislodge mucus from your airways and immediately feel better.
- It is a drug-free remedy – AirPhysio does not contain any drug substance or toxic chemicals. It is a safe and natural method of clearing mucus without consuming anything.
- No refill or recharge – This device does not run out; so, it does not require a refill. It does not use batteries that require charging or replacement. Once you buy, you get unlimited usage.
- No prescription need – You do not need a doctor’s prescription to use AirPhysio. However, consult your doctor before commencing on this product for severe complications.
Like any other product in the market, AirPhysio has its drawbacks. Here are some of the disadvantages of an AirPhysio:
- AirPhysio cannot be used as an alternative to an inhaler.
- It is not versatile hence cannot substitute a spirometer.
- It can only be purchased from the manufacturer’s website.
The technology behind AirPhysio has left most people with lots of questions. Here are some of your most frequently asked questions:
Yes. This device is genuine. It is a product of AirPhysio Pty Ltd, an Australian-based manufacturer. It is scientifically proven and approved by doctors and pulmonologists across the world. AirPhysio is also registered with the Food and Drug Agency, FDA.
AirPhysio exerts positive pressure into the lungs, thus increasing the process of coughing by approximately 15 to 35 per second. This facilitates faster expansion and contraction of the lung airways and helps to dislodge mucus leading to normal breathing.
AirPhysio is safe. There are no reported health risks or side effects that have been reported. It does not contain any toxin that might harm your lungs. While using this device, you do not ingest any substance.
Treating respiratory diseases sometimes can be troublesome. However, with AirPhysio, regaining normal breathing in such times has become easy. AirPhysio lets you decongest your lungs without using any drugs or supplements. This method has been scientifically researched and proven to be effective. It is also one of the most approved and recommended by doctors and pulmonologists worldwide.
AirPhysio is safe. It is suitable for children above the age of four years. We hope you found this article informative and you understand how this device works. You do not need a doctor’s prescription to use AirPhysio; however, consult your doctor before use if you have severe respiratory complications.