Credit one has designed some helpful credit cards issued by the bank itself. These cards are specifically for people who have just a little less than perfect credit score. As, they are not approved to apply for credit cards by many credit card providers, this card is a very good option for them.
Credit one also offers some reward programs. Their Platinum card even offers 1% cash back on purchases that are eligible which is very rare for these types of credit cards.
If your credit score is good, the bank automatically suggests you to increase your limit. But you can apply for the increase also. Here are the ways to request credit increase.
Credit One Bank now offers 7 types of credit cards. These all are designed to target specific needs of people. All of their cards are listed below:
- Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit
- Platinum Premier Visa
- Credit One Bank American Express Card
- Platinum Preferred Visa
- Platinum Plus Visa
- NASCAR Credit Card
- Vegas Golden Knights Credit Card
Eligibility for Credit Increase
To be eligible to apply for a credit increase request, you must keep in mind some important things. However, to apply for a credit card the eligibility criteria are the same. Following are the most important things to consider:
- You must have a good credit score.
- Your credit score should be increasing in the past months.
- The payment history should be on time for the past 5-6 months.
- You must have the credit card for at least 6 months.
- You should be enrolled already in the site.
Credit Increase Requests
You can request the credit increase in more than one way. The quickest and the most hassle-free way is to request online. Moreover, you can use their phone number and mailing address as well. All of them are explained below.
Online at creditoneincrease.com
- Click the link here www.capitalone.com.
- Login your account by providing your account username and password.
- If you haven’t enrolled yet, click on “enrollment” and connect it to your account.
- Now go to the “Settings” from the “Site menu”.
- Next, press “Credit Line Increase”.
- Follow the steps afterwards.
- Provide all the information and fill the form.
- You’ll receive a notification if your request is approved or not.
Request by Phone
Call them at 1-800-797-4299. Ask them to make a request for increasing your line of credit. Follow the instructions and you’ll be done. The timings are 5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific.
Apply at www.creditone.com
The criteria for applying for the credit card are given below.
- Open www.creditonebank.com/OfferID
- Sign in to your account.
- Select if you received a mail or see if you pre qualify.
- For this, provide your name, SSN and MI
- If you qualify, fill up the next form.
- You’ll receive your card in a few days.
- After that, activate your card.
You can call them at 1-800-752-5493 for credit card applications. The timings are 5 a.m. – 9 p.m. Mon – Fri, 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sat & Sun / All Times Pacific. They will ask you questions and will tell you if you qualify or not. If you are approved, you’ll get your card within a few days.
Activate your Credit One Card
Within 14 days after receiving the credit card, activate it. You’ll not be able to use your card if you don’t activate it. The only one way to activate your account is to call at the toll free number 1-877-825-3242.
The number will be on a sticker attached to the credit card as you receive it. You cannot activate your card online for security purposes.
Customer Care Service at Creditone.com
There automated service is available 24 hours. However, their customer service is available in working hours from Mon-Fri. You can also visit www.creditonebank.com/customer-service. For your queries, call them at:
1-702-405-2042 (outside of the US)
For writing a mail to them, the mailing address is given below:Credit One Bank
O. Box 98873
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873