Auto Enroll is a very good option for account holders and people that have an auto loan account. If you are a new account holder at capital one, you will also want to auto enroll yourself online. It is a very good option to manage your account online. The enrollment method is pretty easy and will only take a few minutes.
The Auto enroll service has many advantages for Auto Loan holders. Make sure to read all the terms applied for Auto enrollment.
We have explained all the basic steps for you here.
Perks and Rewards
- You can easily check the status of your Auto loan.
- Customers will be able to make a Loan statement online.
- You will be able to change your personal information and account settings anytime.
- Viewing all your recent Loan and Bank statements becomes easy.
- Users will also be able to schedule and make Loan payments online.
- You can also save time and set automatic payments.
Eligibility Criteria for www.CapitalOne.com/AutoEnroll
Like the terms you must follow while opening an account at capital one, this service also needs you to follow some rules and criteria.
- You should be 18 or more while enrolling for any auto service online.
- Applicant should be a legal resident of the US.
- You shouldn’t be involved in any activity against the US law.
- Applicants must have an authorized bank account at Capital One.
- Before having an account, you must have a national ID card.
- You can enroll for any one account number at a time.
- You must agree to the Capital One online banking services.
Auto Enroll in your Account
Enroll online in the auto loan services provided by Capital One from the website or through the mobile app. I have explained all the steps to help you not make any mistakes and to take you out of confusion.
- First, enroll in online banking at www.capitalone.com or on the mobile app.
- Enter your username and password.
- You can also sign up yourself if you haven’t already.
- Fill in your name, account number, SSN, and date of birth.
- You’ll be connected to your bank account then.
- Enter the capital one products you are using.
- Setup your login details and you’ll be done signing up.
- Now to access your auto loan account you need your account number, the monthly amount to pay, or the last six digits of your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
Auto Enroll through Phone
Simply call 1-800-689-1789 for all auto financing applications. You can also use this number 1-888-263-4582. Keep in mind to call them within business hours. They are available as follows:
Mon – Fri, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
Sat, 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET
Auto Loan Payment Methods
Payments are required to be credited monthly before the due date. I would suggest you go online if you have a day left till the due date. Otherwise, you can go for any of the other ways.
You can also pay through Western Union or Money Gram and any Capital One branch or ATM. I have listed all the steps for you of all of the methods one by one.
Online Payments at capitalone.com
Online payment is the easiest and the quickest way. You can schedule your payments as one-time or recurring from the options while paying. All you have to do is:
- Log in or sign up for online banking at www.capitalone.com or on your mobile app.
- Provide your account and routing number for sign-up.
- You’ll be connected to your bank account
- Select “make a payment” from the account section.
- Select from one-time, schedule recurring payments, or pay off loans.
- All payments will be applied to your auto loan account on the due date.
Payments through Phone
You can always do a one-time payment through your phone. Call 1-800-946-0332. Give them your credit card number or bank account number and your payment would be submitted. You can also set up a recurring payment plan on the phone. That will save you from the need of calling every time.
Payments for Auto Loans by Mail
Capital One also has a separate mail address for Payments through money orders or paychecks. These emails do take their usual time to reach the address. So, keep in mind the last date before you mail your payments. Also, mention your credit card number or account number on the check. The mailing address is as follows:
Customer Support for Auto Financing
Capital One has 24-hour automated assistance online. The bank staff for customer service is available during business hours which are:
You can call them, fax them and mail them as well. Call them at 1-800-689-1789 for any of your problems or confusion. Fax any queries at 1-866-722-0410. Make sure to include a reference number. You can write to them as well if you want to. Their correspondence mailing address is as follows:
Capital One Auto Finance
7933 Preston Road
Plano, TX 75024-2302