The news is “Three baseball cards stand apart as the unquestioned most iconic pieces of cardboard ever printed: the 1909 T206 Honus Wagner, the first card whose print run was cut short and whose value soared into the millions; the 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie, the true beginning of baseball cards as a piece of Americana; and the 1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie, the No. 1 card in the first card set that signaled the beginning of baseball cards as an investment.” – Darren Rovell | ESPN Senior Author | July 25, 2016
- Replace I: Purchase Lamar Jackson Rookie Cards till additional discovery. This child is an absolute stud and is our decision to win the NFL MVP, Tremendous Bowl, and Tremendous Bowl MVP… BOOM goes the dynamite!
- Replace II: Purchase Patrick Mahomes Rookie Cards until additional discovery. If he wins the Superbowl his rookie card values with skyrocket to the moon and again! A few of the higher Mahomes rookie playing cards embody the Panini Prizm and Nationwide Treasures.
1909 T206 Honus Wagner
The 1909 T206 Honus Wagner is the Holy Grail of all buying and selling playing cards.
Card Quantity: 497 | Yr: 1909 | Set Title: T206 1909 White Borders (Piedmont & Candy Caporal)
PSA 8 – Common Worth: $2,800,000.00
T206 Ty Cobb additionally offers a nice worth!
1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie
Not the official Mantle rookie card BUT nonetheless the most recognizable sportscard in the total pastime and the anchor of the most vital post-war set in existence.
Card Quantity: 311 | Yr: 1952 | Set Title: 1952 Topps Card
PSA 9 – Common Worth: $282,588.00
1989 Higher Deck Ken Griffey Jr. rookie
Ken Griffey Jr. is certainly one of the greatest all-around gamers in baseball’s historical past and this card is certainly one of the most symbolic playing cards of the trendy period.
Card Quantity: 1 | Yr: 1989 | Set Title: 1989 Higher Deck
PSA 10 – Common Worth: $343.39
- Ken Griffey Jr.’s Corridor of Fame exhibit lacks a 1989 Higher Deck card
- 1909 White Borders (Piedmont & Candy Caporal) Wagner (Honus) #497 (Corridor of Fame)
- 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle #311 (Corridor of Fame)
- 1989 Higher Deck Ken Griffey Jr. #1 (Corridor of Fame)
- HONUS WAGNER – 1909-1911 T206 WHITE BORDER
- MICKEY MANTLE – 1952 TOPPS
- KEN GRIFFEY JR. (STAR ROOKIE) – 1989 UPPER DECK