Lending Club has become one of the leading and most reputable loan provider companies. So, If you have just got pre-qualified for an instant loan offer, don’t think that it’s a scam. However, getting pre-qualified doesn’t mean that you have already got the loan.
You will have to apply for your loan just like any other loan application, but your prequalification increases your chances.
Lending club instant offer provides you with a code through the mail that makes the application process easier. Lending Club offers personal as well as peer to peer loans to people with good credit scores, long credit histories, and a balanced debt-to-income ratio.
If you are someone who likes to keep their payments organized, apply for Lending Club personal loan and get a loan worth $1000-$40,000.
Requirements To Qualify For A Lending Club Personal Loan
Following are some of the requirements that the applicant must fulfill to become eligible for qualifying for the Lending Club personal loan instant offer:
- The debt-to-income ratio must be less than 40% for single applications and 35% for joint applicants.
- minimum credit history of three years
- income documents such as pay stubs, recent bank statements, or 1099 forms
- copies of your government-issued photo ID, recent utility bills, or other documents
- Minimum FICO score of 660
- Must hold a bank account with no previous loan unpaid.
What Is Lending Club Instant Offer?
Lending Club screens all the potential borrowers before sending them a prequalification invitation. It means that people who receive the code have a higher qualification chance to get the loan they need. If you have a good credit history no indebtedness, and an excellent FICO score, Lending Club will surely pursue you.
You will be provided with a prequalification code, which you will have to enter before you apply. Below are some major pros and cons of the lending club so that you know you are investing in the right funding platform:
My Instant Offer Loan Pros And Cons
Pros of My Instant Loan
- Shared loans
- No hard inquiries or effect on credit score on checking rates
- 600 credit limit which is a fair requirement
- The long term easy installment loans
Cons of My Instant Lons
- Origination fee
- Longer approval time
How To Apply For A Lending Club Personal Loan
Applying for a Lending Club Personal Loan is pretty easy. Just follow the below-mentioned steps and you are there!
- Visit https://www.lendingclub.com/apply
- Enter your pre-qualification code if you have got the instant offer
- You will have to provide your information by clicking on several pages.
- Click on Check my rate and continue to the next page.
- Select whether you are a single applicant or applying for a joint loan.
- Provide information about your identification such as your date of birth and full name.
- Enter your monthly and then annual income. Make sure to tick the box below if you have some other source of income to pay for the loan.
- Enter your complete address including street number, city, state, and zip code.
- Enter your email address and password to secure your Lending Club Personal loan account.
- Enter your social security number and you will get your rate for the loan you need.
- After that, you can submit your application after confirming your consent with the rate.
Don’t get disheartened if it takes them long to approve your request. The normal approval span is 7 business days.
Lending Club Personal Loan Payment Methods
It is always good to pay off your loan on time. The following are the easiest ways to pay your Lending Club loan installments. Let’s have a look!
- Make lending club personal loan payments online by signing in your Lending Club account
- Sign in to your www.lendinclub.com/account
- Click on “Make an extra payment” in the payment section for the upcoming installments.
- Click on pay off your loan” and then “pay online now”
- Enter the payment amount, last 4-digits of your bank account, and the date on which you have to pay.
- Click on “Pay now” and submit the request.
- You will get a confirmation message that your payment has reached the company.
Pay Over The Phone
You can also pay your loan by calling the customer support team of Lending Club. Call 1-844-227-5011 and talk to a customer care specialist. Tell them that you want to make a payment and they will ask for some information related to your bank account and the amount payable. Provide them with the authentic information you provided on the application form. your payment will be confirmed while you are still on call.
Pay Through Check
Write a check to the Lending Club Corporation and it will reach you within 5 to 7 working days. However, not many people consider this payment method safe. The mailing address is given below:
- Postal Mail
Customer Support Services
The customer support team of Lending Club Personal Loans is always prepared to answer all our queries and resolve all your issues. If you need additional and detailed information on how the corporation works, you can connect to customer services.
- Official website: https://www.lendingclub.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LendingClubTeam/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LendingClub