amex.us/AEDRSVP: Have you ever heard about a card that can provide you with rewards and bonus points more than you can imagine? Well, now you will because the AMEX Everyday Preferred credit card has crossed all the limitations to provide convenience to its customers. This card is really preferred because of its high earnable rewards and low regular APR rate.
The major issue for you to apply for this card is only your credit history. It is important that you have a well-maintained credit profile. Otherwise, you’ll have to face a clear rejection from approval.
If you get lucky to get approved and receive your AMEX Everyday Preferred credit card, then every purchase will bring your bonuses and reward points. Get ready to spend and earn side by side!
AMEX Everyday Preferred Card VS AMEX Everyday Credit Card
It is evident from the visible range of benefits that the AMEX Everyday Preferred card is by every means better than the AMEX Everyday credit card. Let us have a quick comparison of the perks and rewards of both credit cards.
- Amex everyday credit card provides you a 10,000 points welcome bonus on the purchase of $1,000 for the first three months. However, you can earn 15,000 bonus points with AMEX Everyday preferred card.
- You get 3x bonus earnings and US supermarkets with AMEX Everyday preferred card while the AMEX Everyday credit card offers only 2x.
- With the AMEX Everyday Preferred card, you can get 50% more transaction bonus points for making 30 or more purchases in a billing period.
To get such a loaded credit card, you need to prove your creditworthiness accordingly. There is no way you can get approved for the AMEX Everyday Preferred credit card if you do not fail to fall into the eligible category. The following are some of the basic requirements you will need to fulfill to get approval.
- You will need a good credit score of 670 or higher
- Your credit history should range from good to excellent. AMEX doesn’t consider applicants who have a bad credit history.
- You need to have a stable income source with an active bank account.
- You must be at the age of 18 or more.
- You are required to hold a national identity card with your photo proof, SSN, and a physical mailing address.
- You must be a permanent legal US resident.
- You must not be involved in any case of fraud or delinquency.
How To Apply For AMEX Everyday Preferred Card
If you have decided that you have a fair chance to get approved for the AMEX Everyday Preferred credit card, then follow the steps given below:
- Go to www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/card-application/apply and open the application form.
- Fill out all the fields with your basic and financial information.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and submit your application.
- You will receive a configuration message after which you can check your credit card approval status.
AMEX Everyday Preferred Card Activation
- First, you will need to register your credit card with your online AMEX account.
- Go to https://global.americanexpress.com/login and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to the “Credit cards” page and open the “card activation” tab.
- Enter your AMEX Everyday Preferred credit card number and card ID code.
- Enter your full name, SSN, and zip code. Submit your request and your card will be activated within 24 hours.
AMEX Everyday Preferred (amex.us/AEDRSVP) Credit Card Ratings
- NerdWallet: 4.2 out of 5 stars (review by Melissa Lambarena)
- CreditKarma: 3.5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews
- CreditDonkey: Leah Norris rates the card at 4.1 out of 5
- WalletHub: 3.6 out of 5 based on more than 600 reviews
- CreditCards.com: 3.9 out of 5
- Fool.com: 4.5 out of 5
- The Balance.com: 4.8 out of 5 for rewards
American Express National Bank P.O. Box 30384 Salt Lake City, Utah 84130
To open an account:
For FAX correspondence: