The largest and popular paid subscription music streaming platform in the United States is Apple Music. They are recognized for their elevated-level unique drops and complete incorporation into Apple’s leading iOS ecosystem. Apple Music was released nine years after Spotify, which is the best remembered on the planet.
Apple Music is a soundtrack streaming platform focused on subscriptions. It provides fresh consumers with a three-month trial for no cost. Following the free period, customers must pay $9.99 a month for a single package if the program is not deliberately canceled. It also provides family benefits and student incentives.
Introducing Apple Music Features.
You can access a vast library of music, podcasts, and so much more from different genres and playlists from various recognized artists worldwide. All you need to execute is to launch the app, search, and navigate the music you wish to listen to, and enjoy them with your friends, family, or yourself.
Based on your preference and taste, you can make your “mini” album or what we call a playlist. You can add all your songs in one playlist, so you don’t have to listen to the songs you don’t want to or particular songs you don’t like on the playlists, made for Apple Music.
Besides songs, you can also listen to your preferred radio or podcast if you are looking for a way to kill time. If you wish to download Apple music, it will not be a problem, since you will be allowed to do that, provided that you are an Apple Music subscriber. But, if you want to download them for free, we will discuss it later.
Apple Music Subscription
As we have already mentioned, if you want to purchase an Apple Music account, you won’t have to hurt your pockets and wallet since they have made it affordable, especially for families and students. If there will be a time that you don’t feel happy about your subscription, you may cancel at any time.
How to get them for free
Once you subscribe to Apple Music, they will grant you a three-month trial, and this part is where we will start to discuss how you can get them for free. After three months, you will be required to pay the regular price, or depending on the plan you have subscribed. I know you are here since you don’t want to pay for the third-month fee.
- The first thing you will do is open or launch your default or preferred web browser and navigate the Apple Music Converter and download it.
- Once you have completed downloading this software and launched it, your iTunes application will automatically launch.
- After opening the Apple Music Converter application, click on the playlist logo on the app, click it, and then select the songs or tracks you wish to download and play for free.
- Following that, head to the output settings and click the “MP3” format for your album output.
- Next, you need to hit on the “Convert” button, and the music that you have selected will commence the download. However, since it is a free conversion, it will become unsafe or unprotected.
- Lastly, click the “history” button and the “Open output file” and you’re all set! You may now listen to your chosen songs.
While the application or software is for free, your downloads will be limited. If you are interested in purchasing and dissatisfied with the limited access, you may avail of the pro or premium version for more features and functionalities without limits! Don’t worry; you won’t have to spend a fortune on this.
There are other methods to download music from Apple Music for free that are both safe and unsafe or illegal. The best way to do it is to do it correctly or purchase an Apple Music subscription so you won’t have to experience any problems in the future. However, it will be just you and your choice, and what you think is better.