Funeral Live Streaming Based in Surrey, serving London, Kent, Sussex, Berkshire, Hampshire, and therefore the South East. Funeral live streaming may sound unusual initially, but it’s actually becoming extremely popular.
Funeral Live Streaming Package Ideal for Churches, Crematoriums, Gravesides, etc.
• On location about 1h before the beginning of the funeral
• Streaming begins about 15min before the service begins giving all remote attendees the prospect to test their devices and connections.
• Private Link, no have to install any software
• Unlimited funeral live stream viewers.
• Recorded live stream available online indefinitely, easy download function for your personal archive
• Streamed via the mobile 4G network (no internet on location required)
• Filmed/Streamed with three broadcast-quality cameras (two camera angles, live switching)
• Professional lapel microphones for all speakers to confirm clear speech recording
• Room microphones for hymns and music
• Integration of on-location AV system (clean signal of videos, slideshows, etc projected during the ceremony)
• Customized closing and opening titles (still frame, for instance, the name and a photograph of the deceased)
• Based in Surrey. Reasonable travel costs included
• Please use the shape to test availability
• VAT already included £600
Read More: How Can Technology Help Students Today?
Why Funeral Videography and Live Streaming?
We are all different, and family celebrations give us an opportunity to specific ourselves. Whether it’s the wish of a lover or a replacement way of celebrating that person’s life, a film, whether streamed live or video filmed can bring comfort to families. If you’d sort of a quiet, dignified memory of your loved one’s final moments on this earth, my funeral videography packages can capture this. We’ll discuss your needs, and what your dear would have wanted, in our initial consultation.
Funeral videography I’ve filmed and live-streamed all forms of gatherings, from weddings to birthdays and funerals. While they’re without question a deeply emotional time, they mustn’t always be sad occasions. In fact, many folks specify that they need their service to be a celebration of their life – amorously and laughter.
These gatherings function as a fitting tribute to those that were so stuffed with life once they were with us.
The Benefit of Funeral Live Streaming
Another option that’s gaining popularity is funeral video live streaming.
Again, this might sound strange, but it’s a modern-day solution to the numerous issues that enormous family gatherings face. For instance, you will have elderly relatives who cannot travel the space to attend the ceremony.
Others may need to travel from abroad, or in cases of unexpected loss, the timing may simply not be right. Whatever the reason, a video live stream gives your loved ones’ nearest and dearest the prospect to be there from afar.
Everything is ready over a secure video connection, and also the viewer can watch the ceremony from any device including PCs and Laptops and every handheld devices sort as a smartphone or tablet.
Once the service has taken place, the funeral live stream will be watched back at a later date for people who have missed it or to assist you to recount those memories yet again. I’m based in Guildford, Surrey but I’m quite happy to trip to your location in Kent, Sussex, Berkshire, and Hampshire or anywhere in London. What does funeral live streaming generally capture?
All my gear is going to be in one location throughout the service. I’m not traveling to avoid any disturbance. One camera is provided with an extended optical lens to induce a decent close-medium shot of the speaker/celebrant, while the second camera employs a wider angle to capture more of the space or the graveside.
The still images will be used as a part of the video, for instance in a very slideshow format, or during a separate album. I’ll use the stills as an opportunity to capture the visual memory of your dearest. These might be floral arrangements or any tributes and keepsakes you have got presented for them.
For moving images, especially the funeral live streaming, I target the key moments within the ceremony. This could start with the entry of the hearse or the guests walking into the venue.
You’ll even want to contemplate some short clips of guests chatting afterward, laying flowers, or recounting memories
They’ll also bring back memories, whether these are speeches during the service or simply old faces you’ve not seen for years. Capturing the day with dignity with my years of experience as a videographer, I do know the way to blend into the background. Within the industry, we call this “reportage” videography.
These help to take care of a dignified, sensitive approach to the day and cannot disturb those in distress.
How does the Funeral Live Streaming Process Work?
Here you’ll tell me the small print of the service, the venue, and what your dear would have wanted. I’ll also ask you for details of your celebration.