The development of science and medicine offers more possibilities to change the appearance. Now, in order to become beautiful, it is enough just to have the necessary amount of money and desire, that all the rest plastic surgeons will make. One of the most popular procedures for changing appearance today is hair transplantation.
Turkey is a leading country in the field of hair transplantation due to the use of modern equipment and doctors with extensive experience. In addition, the prices of hair transplants in Turkey are among the lowest in the world, and the quality of the procedure is one of the highest ones.
What is Hair Transplantation?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure that involves the transplantation of hair bulbs from a place where there are many of them to the region where they are absent. It is performed in order to improve its appearance. On average, the procedure takes about an hour, however, months will pass from the moment of the procedure to the moment when the result will be noticeable.
According to the statistics, this procedure is in great demand among men after 40 years of age, because at this age, the natural processes of severe hair loss begin most often. Such a type of hair transplant, such as a beard transplant, is also popular. However, women also undergo this procedure, although not as often as men.
Reasons to Choose Turkey
If you are thinking about hair transplants, there is no better place for you than Turkey:
- It is worth starting with the fact that Turkey has incredible scenery that will help you relax and forget about all the problems during your treatment. If you wish, you can take a short trip through the architectural structures of Istanbul.
- In addition, all Turkish clinics use only the most advanced treatment methods, the effectiveness of which has been proven by years of successful work. Over the past few years, several thousand patients from all over the world have been successfully treated in Turkey.
- An important advantage is that the prices of hair transplants in Turkey are lower than in most countries of the world, and the quality of medical services is at the highest level.
The hair transplant procedure is most often performed for aesthetic reasons, but it can also be performed if the patient has certain medical conditions:
- The inefficiency of the conservative treatment of alopecia.
- The inability of hair growth due to injury.
- Desire to have thicker hair in a certain area.
- Alopecia after inflammatory skin processes.
To determine the suitable type of hair transplant, as well as the effectiveness of treatment, you should visit a doctor.
Unfortunately, even such a simple procedure as hair transplantation has a number of conditions in which it becomes dangerous or simply ineffective. This list includes:
- Acute infections of the skin.
- Violations of blood clotting.
- Decompensated diabetes mellitus type 1 or 2.
- Pregnancy or lactation.
- Allergic reactions to medicines used during transplant.
- Oncological diseases.
In order to determine if you have any contraindications, you should undergo diagnostic tests before a hair transplant.
How is the Hair Transplantation Performed
Hair transplantation in Turkey is performed by a seamless method – follicular union extraction (FUE). With this method, the donor material is harvested with special surgical instruments, without incisions.
Advantages of the method include:
- Absence of scars after surgery.
- Harvesting the donor material from any part of the body.
- High efficacy.
- Rehabilitation is painless.
- Short recovery period.
Unfortunately, this method has several limitations:
- The price for this type of transplant is higher than for the others.
- Due to the careful extraction of each graft, the procedure takes quite a long time.
Read More: 7 Tips for Living with ADHD
Hair Transplant Abroad
Today, the best choice for treatment abroad is in Turkey. This country has not only professional equipment for treatment but also stunning sunsets. The combination of these factors makes this country ideal for treatment.
Medical tourism operator Booking Health will help organize travel to Turkey for treatment at competitive prices. On the company’s website, you can find reviews of the best clinics for treatment.