Do you regularly buy groceries from Walmart? Or do you always stop your car by the Walmart or Murphy gas station and fill up your car tank there? If you do, then Walmart has great news for you, just get a Walmart credit card and enjoy great rewards on your every purchase, whether it’s grocery, petrol or any other item.
And if you are not a Walmart buyer. Then don’t worry and chin up. The good news is for you too. As long as you have a good income, you pay each balance on time and hold a good credit score, you can take advantage of the Walmart credit card offer. Let’s see what does Walmart credit card brings for you:
Types of Walmart Credit Card
- Walmart store-only credit card.
- Walmart Master Card.
Perks and Rewards
- On the purchase of fuel from Walmart or Murphy gas station, you’ll get 2% off.
- Walmart Credit Cards Also Offers 3% Off on every Walmart Purchase.
- No charges on the foreign transaction.
- Charges no annual fee.
- You’ll get 1% on every purchase you make other than Walmart.
- And if you do the groceries online, you’ll get big rewards.
- The biggest advantage is that Walmart’s credit card’s rewards never expire.
- Your card will be issued instantly upon the approval if you apply through the Walmart app.
- You can also enjoy 2% off on travel and restaurants.
- Walmart also offers its cardholder 0$ fraud Liability.
- You can also lock the card if it is misplaced or stolen.
- You can get alert if your card is stolen or misplaced via security alerts.
Eligibility Criteria for Walmart Credit Card
If you want the Walmart master card in your hand, then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria provided by the customer. If you are not suitable for the requirements of credit cards, then, unfortunately, you can’t have the card. Eligibility criteria for Walmart credit card are given below:
- The applicant must be of the age of 18 that is legal or more.
- For approval, you must be a legal citizen of the United States.
- You shouldn’t be involved in any unlawful or criminal activity.
- Your income should be sufficient enough to pay the bill of the credit card on time.
- Your credit score should be at least 650.
Apply for Walmart Credit Card
Applying for the Walmart credit card is no big deal. Walmart provides it’s customers the easiest way to apply for the master card. You can apply for the Walmart card through either of the way given below:
Online at https://www.walmart.com/account/login
You can apply for the Walmart credit card online by simply visiting the address given above or by following these easy steps:
- First of all, visit the Walmart’s official websites.
- There you’ll see an option of apply now, select that option.
- Another page will open that’ll ask you about your email address and password.
- Because you are not a user, so first you’ll have to make an account.
- Click ‘create an account’ a new page will open.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and create a new password
- Then create your account and proceed with the process of applying.
Apply in the Store
You can also apply for the card by just visiting the Walmart store. Keep your basic document handy. They’ll ask you about some basic questions regarding your personal information like your SSN, your US identity card and some other things like that. Once all the questions have been answered precisely, you’ll successfully apply for your Walmart credit card.
When applying for the credit card you will also have to provide them with your date of birth, phone number, and annual income.
To activate your Walmart credit online, first, log in to your account by entering your username and password. After that follow these steps:
- Enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- Now give your card expiration date.
- After that enter your 3-digit security code.
- Now comes your social security number (you only have to enter the Last 4 digits).
- At last, give your choice card pin.
- Now, click next, your card will be activated.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Methods
To make payments of the Walmart credit card, the company has provided the following methods
Walmart Credit Card Payment Online
To make payments online, just follow these steps and your payment will be made:
- First of all, visit the Walmart Credit Card Account Management Page.
- Now, log in to your account and press the button saying, Register.
- Now enter your card number.
- After that, enter your zip code.
- Go to the bill pay section.
- Now, you can make the payment by entering the credentials you want to pay your card from.
Walmart Credit Card Payment Over the Phone
To make the payments over the phone, dial 1-877-294-7880, they’ll ask some necessary questions, you just have to provide them with the information they need and your payment will be made.
Walmart Credit Card Payment by Mail
You can also send your payment via mail. You have to send your mail to the following address:
PO Box 530927
Atlanta, GA 30353-0927
Walmart Credit Card Payment in the Store
You can also make the payment by visiting the Walmart store. If any of you is a member of Sam’s Club, he can just simply make the payments by visiting the stores in any Sam’s Club location.
Walmart Credit Card Customer Support
In the end, if have any problem or difficulty regarding, applying for, activating, or using your Walmart master card you can call the Walmart credit card customer support service on the given number:
00 1 877-294-7880
Or you can also visit the Walmart credit card FAQ page.