First Premier Bank offers its Platinum MasterCard which claims to save its consumers from a lot of problems. As we all know, bank statements and credit histories are very important for receiving and applying for a credit card. The first premier bank came up with this card for people who have a not-so-perfect credit range.
With all its offers this credit card will also help you to increase your line as well. You don’t need a great credit score to be a cardholder. Just read the terms and apply for one.
This will prove to be a decent card to increase your credit score if you’re not getting approved for traditional credit cards. The fee is a little high but it can work if your credit range is really bad.
Types of First Premier Bank Credit Cards
First Premier Bank only offers six types of platinum credit cards for now. You can apply for any keeping in mind your needs. They’ll ask you to choose your card when you apply for the card.
- First PREMIER Bank MasterCard Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Gold Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Classic Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Credit Card
- PREMIER Forward MasterCard Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Secured Credit Card
Perks and Rewards
- This a great credit card for those who want to increase their score with no credit card fee.
- First Premier Bank is a proud member of FDIC.
- A very high monthly payment intended to fit your budget
- Customized account management options to fit your needs
- 24-hour reach to the account from mobile.
- Late fee charges are high
- Monitoring and payments are online.
Eligibility Criteria at www.mypremiercreditcard.com
You should follow the eligibility procedure at First Premier Bank to apply for their Platinum Credit Cards. Keep in mind the following points before applying:
- You need a confirmation number to have a high chance of improvement.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or more.
- You should have a US National ID card.
- The account details and number should be valid.
- Applicants shouldn’t be involved in any illegal activity.
Apply For Platinum Credit Card
You can apply for a First Premier Bank Platinum credit card online or by phone. You can also mail your applications to the mailing address mentioned on their customer care. We have explained these methods in detail.
For applying for the credit card:
- Open the following link www.platinumoffer.com
- Click on Apply now.
- Select if you already have a confirmation code or not through the mail.
- Choose your card design.
- Fill in your full name, address, and number.
- Type your city name, state, and zip code.
- They’ll also ask you about your residence, SSN, email, and date of birth.
- After filling out the form, click on continue.
- Next, make your username and password.
- Apply and you’ll receive a notification in seconds.
First Premier Bank Credit Card Phone Number
First Premier Bank also offers you to apply for their credit cards by phone. Just call them at 1-605-357-3566. They’ll ask you about your basic information to fill out the form. After the application has been done, you’ll receive a message if you are approved or not.
Activation at platinumoffer.com
You would have to activate your card after you receive it. There are two methods for this purpose. I have explained all of them below:
- Visit www.platinumoffer.com
- Click on the sign-in option in the corner.
- You’ll be taken to www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Add in the username and password you created.
- Your account will be opened.
- Click on activate the card.
- You can now use your credit card for paying bills.
Activation through Phone Number
You can also ask them to activate your account or card on the phone. Call 1-605-357-3438. You’ll be led to the customer representative of the customer support. Ask them to activate your account. They’ll ask you about your username and password and you’ll be in.
Platinum Credit Card Payment Methods
First Premier Bank has an auto-pay monthly system that automatically takes out payments from your account as the month ends. You can also pay online or pay by mail. All of these are explained below:
- Enroll in the auto-pay monthly program at mypremiercreditcard.com.
- Fill out the form given.
- Click the submit button.
- You can also mail or fax the form at 1-605-357-3446
- Next, you’ll receive a monthly statement and a letter.
- Your auto pay will get started afterward.
My Premier Credit Card Payment Number
You can also pay by contacting them at their number with your credit card number and pin code or by cash. Simply call 1-605-357-3440 and provide all the information they’ll ask for. You’ll receive a submission notification afterward.
Pay My Bill through Mail
Paying the monthly fee by mail is very simple. Make sure to add in correct details of your account along with your check or cash. The address for mailing payments is as follows:
First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
MyPremierCreditCard.com Customer Support
All queries regarding platinum’s first premier credit card can be directed to the official customer care of the first premier bank. They have a 24-hour active automated system on their website. Their customer representatives are available from Monday to Friday: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM CT and on Saturday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CT.
You can also call them at these numbers 1-800-987-552, 1-605-357-3440, or fax them at 1-605-357-3438. If you want to write to them for any problem or question, they also have a mailing address, that is: