My Milestone cards are issued by the Bank of Missouri. These credit cards are a nice option to rebuild your credit score because you can apply even with bad credit.
While you are trying to pre-qualify for a new unsecured credit card to build your credit score, it usually dings your credit score. However, applying for a milestone card won’t have any negative impact on your credit score.
Perks and Benefits
Following are the major perks and benefits the milestone card offers you:
- You won’t have to worry about any security deposit
- The credit card company reports to three major bureaus that give you more opportunities to build your credit score.
- The credit card allows you to avoid the hard and fast inquiry process of pre-qualification.
- People with bad credit scores can also apply for this credit card.
- The APR interest rate is fixed. The rate never changes, so you don’t need to worry about the increasing interest.
- Zero fraud liability in case your card gets lost or stolen.
Apply for Milestone Card
- You have to get pre-qualified 60 days before applying for Mymilestoneccard.
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Missouri or Milestone and select your card.
- Open the application form by clicking on the Apply Now button.
- You will be redirected to the application form where you are required to fill all the mandatory fields.
- Enter your full name, SSN, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other financial details.
- Make sure all your information is authentic because you can be asked to present your documents.
- Submit your application by reading all the terms and conditions.
- You can keep checking your application status until your card arrives.
How to Activate My Milestone Card
- The Milestone card activation process is to be done online.
- Log in to your milestone card account by visiting www.mymilestonecard.com
- Enter your login details including your username and password.
- Go to the Activate your card link and register your card with your account to activate it.
- Enter your card number, birth date, and Social Security number (SSN).
- Once the card is registered, activate it by following further instructions.
- You will receive a notification as soon as your card is activated. You can use it as soon as it activates.
The following are all the payment methods for My milestone card. You can choose any method that you find convenient.
You can easily make payments on your mymilestone credit card by signing in to your account. Go to the payment section and enter your account number, card number, SSN, and payable amount.
If you don’t have a stable internet connection, you can make your card payments by phone. Dial the payment number 800-958-2556 of My Milestone card and provide the representative with all the information required.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 84059
Columbus, GA 31908-4059
Customer support: 1-866-453-2636
To report a lost or stolen card: 1 (888) 260-4532.
Genesis FS Card Services
PO Box 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076-4477